If you can read this message, your browser does not fully support CSS standards. 99% of the site layout is done using CSS. Although you should still see the content of this site, it's going to look a bit crappy.
Basically, pull your socks up and install a modern browser, NOW! This is not just for this site but because you are missing much of the web's enjoyment and expose your computer to many security issues. Get a new one, FireFox, Opera, Nescape, Mozilla, Explorer, no excuses, they are free.
Best of all you will see and enjoy many features that you did not suspect existed.
A flip-chip bumping and wafer level packaging site...
Thin films and polymers consulting for wafer bumping and wafer level packaging...
Optomag provides technical consulting services and help you find engineering solutions for your thin-film and semiconductor packaging polymer processes.
We provide engineering consulting services backed by a strong technical knowledge of advanced semiconductor packaging:
- We have the software and computer equipment to generate your bumping and redistribution layers layouts:
- Create your own evaluation wafers to compare bumping capabilities and wafer level reliability of vendors
- Develop your own in-house process masks
- Create your own proprietary wafer masks for the foundry of your choice
- We will work with you to:
- Evaluate new materials for your packaging solutions
- Monitor vendors or evaluate potential vendors
- Introduce new in-house processes or improvements over existing processes
- Develop new wafer level and 3-D packaging techniques
- We will help you select and evaluate:
- Polymers or inorganic dielectrics
- Metallization schemes for RDL, UBM and 3-D interconnect
- Bumping methods for your lead-free solders or specialized bumping requirements
- We will assist you with:
- Your sputtering process development, equipment selection or acquisition
- Your plasma and wet etching process development for polymers, metal stacks and silicon
- Your photolithography processes and equipment
Last updated Mar. 12, 2007
Tel: 1-602-334-4125 Nous parlons français
© 2003 Wafer-Bumping.com. All rights reserved.